Tuesday 8 February 2011

PRESENT CONTINUOUS



We use the Present Continuous with normal vrbs to express the idea that something is happening now, at this very moment.
 "It is raining, get an umbrella."

It can also be used to show that something is not happening now but around the moment of speaking, at this time of your life.
  " I am taking driving classes. I go on Mondays and  Fridays."

Structure:
                       Subject + verb To Be (am, is, are) + main Verb+ING
                         
                                  THEY ARE WRITING 
 If you want to do some exercises to practise Present Continuous click here

Para saber más

This video will help you learn the structure in the wink of an eye!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Marga...Congratulations for your blog, is great¡
    I've just checked it now, and I've put it in my favourites.
    I'm trying to learn English in the EOI of Córdoba, but I have many problems with listening, speaking...Now I'm in stand by: I haven't any progress, and I'm not plenty of time to improve my knowledge.
    So, If you have any advice to help me, I'll thank you very much.
    Bye, and thanks.

    ReplyDelete